The Federal Reserve has proposed the most drastic changes to the GFE, RESPA & TILA ever seen. The proposal would place new limitations on payments to mortgage brokers and loan officers. Now is the time to get educated on these changes that will affect you! Whether you're an Originator, Processor, Underwriter, Closer or Post-Closer, these sweeping changes will affect all mortgage professionals! This live, instructor-led 3-hour webinar will address these changes and examine how these changes to mortgage provisions of RESPA and TILA will affect you. Now is the time to prepare for the worst and create regulatory strategies for you and your staff.
- New GFE, RESPA & TILA Rules
- How Will the New Rules Affect You
- The New Provisions
- Required Disclosures
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Changes
- Guidelines on Re-Disclosures
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar -- Held Monthly
- Fully Interactive Online Webinar
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 3 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- Certificate of Completion
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
These sweeping changes will affect ALL mortgage professionals! Whether you're a loan officer, broker, mortgage processor,underwriter, closer or post-closer, graduates of this 3-hour webinar will be better prepared to serve effectively and profitably as mortgage professional.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
- Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
- Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As a 25+ year veteran FHA DE underwriter & instructor, Bonnie Hild has her finger on the pulse of any government changes to the banking regulations. As a lead instructor for FHA Online University, Bonnie also writes a weekly FHA Underwriting Blog for the National Association of Mortgage Processors (NAMP). During class Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Bonnie directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion within 5-7 business days.
Each live class has no more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.