Taught by Bonnie Hild, a 25-Year veteran FHA DE Underwriter, this fully interactive instructor-led webinar will examine all aspects of underwriting both FHA & VA Government loans. The goal of our interactive FHA/VA Underwriting webinar is to help you develop an FHA/VA niche in order to make you a more profitable FHA mortgage underwriter. Train your staff of mortgage underwriters to start underwriting Government loans.
- Required Documentation
- Underwriting/Credit Requirement/Employment & Income/Assets
- Down Payment Requirements/Borrowers Minimum Required Investment
- FHA Total Scorecard/Underwriting with AUS
- Calculating the Maximum Mortgage
- Mortgage Insurance Requirements/UFMIP/Monthly MIP
- Eligibility/Transaction Types/Purchase/Refinance
- Streamline Refinance
- Property Appraisal & Valuation-Underwriting the Appraisal/Conditional Commitment
- VA Appraisal Analysis/LAPP Approval/NOV/CRV
- Completing the Mortgage Credit Analysis Worksheet/VA Loan Analysis
- Completing Other Required Documentation
- FHA Connection/VA Portal/Case Number Assignment
- FHA/VA Guidelines and Rules
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar -- Held Monthly
- Fully Interactive - Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 6 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion Provided
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge, Watch 24/7
- Job Placement Resources (Available Upon Request)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This class is designed primarily for new & existing mortgage underwriters and mortgage processors who have not been exposed to formal FHA lending training. Graduates will be better prepared to serve effectively as a mortgage loan underwriter doing FHA loans.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
- Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
- Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As an active FHA Direct Endorsement Underwriter, Bonnie has 25+ years of Government underwriting experience working for several major FHA lending institutions. Bonnie also writes a weekly FHA Underwriting Blog for the National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®). During class Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your class finished, feel free to email Bonnie directly with any further questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion as a PDF File within 5-7 business days.
Each live class has no more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.