To survive in today's down market it's critical to diversify your product offerings. Loan Modifications are becoming very popular among mortgage professionals as a way to generate additional income. Not to mention, with the government's rescue plan, there is now an even stronger emphasis on aggressive loss mitigation efforts. The industry is feeling more pressure to modify loans and NOW is the time to get educated! Mortgage University has the answers! With a QUICK and COST-EFFECTIVE 3-hour live, instructor-led webinar entitled: LOAN MODIFICATION 101 you'll learn everything from A to Z. This unique online interactive format also allows you to ask questions directly to the instructor and get immediate answers.
- So What is a "Loan Modification"?
- What are the Legalities and Ethics Involved?
- Profit Center: What, Where & How To Charge Fees.
- When Are Loan Modifications the Best Option?
- Negotiating With The Mortgage Servicer.
- Required Documentation & Forms.
- Counseling The Borrower.
- Potential Pitfalls.
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar -- Held Monthly
- Fully Interactive -- Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 3 Hours Total
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge - Watch 24/7
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Any mortgage professional who is looking to divisify their product offerings and generate additional income performing loan mods. This webinar will cover all aspects of the front-end selling to the servicing side.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
- The day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
- Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
As an active FHA Direct Endorsement (DE) Underwriter, Bonnie has 25+ years of Government underwriting experience working for several major FHA lending institutions. During this interactive webinar Bonnie works with you directly to review and respond to all your questions.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher) and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion within 5-7 business days.
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you can begin your training immediately.