The USDA Rural Housing Loan - "Qualify, Process & Underwrite"
webinar is a fully interactive 6-hour online webinar designed to teach
the basic qualifying and processing procedures for the program.
Students will be introduced to the general processing procedures, Income
and Credit Qualifying and documentation requirements of the Rural
Housing Program. We will review the 1980.D guidelines and and review
recent Administrative Notices (ANs) that have been recently released.
This course is perfect for Loan Originators, Mortgage Processors and
Underwriters looking to add USDA Loans to their pipeline.
Enroll today, and we'll teach you everything needed in order to develop the necessary skills to work with USDA Loans!
- Benefits of the Program for Homebuyers
- Rural Development Income Limits
- Rural Development Property Eligibility
- Lender Eligibility
- Determining Eligible
- Determining Creditworthiness
- Property Types
- Required Forms
- Review and Completion Instructions for 1980-21
- Open Forum Q&A - Ask the Expert
- Live, Instructor-Led Online Webinar -- Held Monthly
- Fully Interactive -- Ability to Ask Questions to Instructor
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 6 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion E-mailed as a PDF File
- Recorded Self-Study Included at NO Extra Charge, Watch 24/7
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
Originators and processors interested in learning the processing procedures of the Rural Housing Program
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and
2. Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your
log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your
password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally,
you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class
3. Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through
your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions
through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our
online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Theresa Furzland has 25+ years of experience ranging from origination,
processing, closing and post closing. During class Theresa works with
you directly to review and respond to all your questions. After your
class finished, feel free to email Theresa directly with any further
questions you may have.
You will need the following: 1) a Computer, 2) Internet (DSL or higher)
and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these
items are working properly. Note: dial-up internet connection will not
work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed a PDF file of your Certificate
of Completion within 5-7 business days.
"The USDA course was very informative. The instructor was able to answer
all of my questions and explained all of the forms that were included
in the training package in great detail!" - Jeremy Meyer, Processor,
Each LIVE class has NO more than 30 students. With this in mind, live
classes typically fill up 1-3 weeks ahead of time. NOTE: It is highly
recommended you reserve your spot early for the live session, and in the
meantime, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra
cost), so you can begin your training immediately.